- Fixed checkboxes not working on WooCommerce pages
- Removed version 2.0 notification banner from the admin area
- Fixed styling issues with the block editor
- Removed header section from the contact page
- Removed wide align options from Snug blocks
- Added option to change the logo width
- Fixed issue with Shrikhand font not working on mobile devices
- Resolved issue with p:empty:before styling caused by the 5.7 WordPress update
- Added in the ability to add classes to custom blocks.
- Added custom blocks to the WordPress block editor to use to build pages instead of the original page builder setup.
- Styled the editor in the admin area for real-time previewing.
- Add new option for selecting fonts using a drop-down list.
- Removed colour scheme 3 and 8.
- Added option to hide the page title on individual pages.
- Added option to hide the featured image on individual pages.
- Added the header section functionality to all pages.
- Updated Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- Update to stop the logo image from being squashed.
- Fixed issue with posts per page option for archives that was also applying to WooCommerce pages.
- Added functionality to allow shortcodes to be used in custom fields.
- Update to fix issue with categories as a result of WooCommerce not being installed.
- Update to fix issue with demo content importer.
- Update to fix issues with theme when WooCommerce is not installed.
- Theme is launched.